My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

slightly lower than mine, lol. I have to have mine up a bit to stop me grinding out on the kerbs and speed bumps around here. Also smacked my front bumper into a few curbs and hit the door getting out......

I must admit, apart from your's has steelies and mine has alloys, our cars are moving along similar lines....I haven't done all that you have yet, but I am planning it. I even looked at that sticker on E-bay.........

Oh, and what's that back box? I'd rather do a full system, but funds not allowing at the moment. Seen some EK ones on E-bay. Does anyone know if they are the same fitment as MB?

slightly lower than mine, lol. I have to have mine up a bit to stop me grinding out on the kerbs and speed bumps around here. Also smacked my front bumper into a few curbs and hit the door getting out......

I must admit, apart from your's has steelies and mine has alloys, our cars are moving along similar lines....I haven't done all that you have yet, but I am planning it. I even looked at that sticker on E-bay.........

Oh, and what's that back box? I'd rather do a full system, but funds not allowing at the moment. Seen some EK ones on E-bay. Does anyone know if they are the same fitment as MB?

ive driven into a few curbs by accident when parking up but i havent come up a kerb high enough to hit my door off of lol

ah cool do you have a project thread? haha what sticker is that?

the backbox is a cobra stainless steel, im not sure about fitaments really try and find one on hear that where i got mine! 8-)

the backbox is a cobra stainless steel, im not sure about fitaments really try and find one on hear that where i got mine! 8-)

No not yet. Need to do a bit more first. Got my "new" wheels being blasted this week, so hopefully start repainting them next week. Then I need to save for tyres!

The sticker I mean is the "Be patient, I'm lowered" one.

Well, I will have to do some investigating about the exhaust.

No not yet. Need to do a bit more first. Got my "new" wheels being blasted this week, so hopefully start repainting them next week. Then I need to save for tyres!

The sticker I mean is the "Be patient, I'm lowered" one.

Well, I will have to do some investigating about the exhaust.

go on get a project thread going just to show everyone what it looks like now! ah what kind of wheels have you got? and yeh thats what im doing atm saving for tyres. haha i think a lot of people have that sticker its pretty common.

yeh keep looking around for exhausts especially on the for sale section on here and put up a wanted post for an exhaust thats what i did! :D

car's starting to get there now craig keep up the hardwork and updates coming mate 1"£££$££"!!

thanks! a lot more hardwork amd updates are coming soon ;)

right i have been busy working on the car today! undersealed all 4 arches fianlly dewipered the rear took nearly 6 hours :? all thanks go to nairnster for helping me out with it i also painted all my steelies matte black and it looks awesome! heres some pics :)

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0596.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0603.jpg

woo! 8-)