My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

craig nice job on the light's m8 this car is really starting to come togethere keep up the hard work and keep the pic's and update's coming 1"£££$££"

cheers so much more to do :D

What's the difference in light out put?

em drove it in th pitch black tonight dont think its made it any dimmer, just way more yellow :twisted:

Going to be awesome in fog :D

oh i know its going to awesome 8-)

How much tint film did you start with to cover the lights? I like the look!

what do you mean? i just had enough to cover the headlights if thats what u mean but had 2 strips one to practice with and got some left over aswell

what do you mean? i just had enough to cover the headlights if thats what u mean but had 2 strips one to practice with and got some left over aswell

I was looking at "Halfrauds" tinting sheets, the smallest being 76x152cm so wondered if that would be big enough? I could always just measure them up though!

I was looking at "Halfrauds" tinting sheets, the smallest being 76x152cm so wondered if that would be big enough? I could always just measure them up though!

wow thats a big sheet! would defo have heaps left over for that the headlight is something like 55cmx20cm i think i got 2 of these just to be sure but one would of done

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yellow-Headli ... 3cc5cd5f20

how much is halfords stuff?