My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Nice jack,,, i need one badly, as keep borrowing jake (kinks) jack! :lol:

cheers paul! its a proper heavy duty one weights 20kgs :o and was only 30 odd quid off ebay!

well today i jacked the car up and put her on axle stands, changed the middle pipe exhaust brackets and went to get started on my oil change, but it started raining and i couldnt get the oil filter off :( think wd40 would help get it off? i cant be bothered buying the special tool unless i have to.

have you got any of these,http://span-trade.co.uk/images/uploads/CAN1164ERA.jpg

or are using latex/rubber dispoable glove's, if so, put one of them on the filter, the filter need's to be clean and dry, and put a pair on your hand's you should be able to grip them enough to get it to shft

wd40 won't help the situation as it will most likely end up all over filter making it slippy as a kipper ( :lol::lol:)

the last resort (i've never used), is to go a bit WACK11111 with a [smash.gif] and a screwdriver, stab the filter, (oil will go every where). and turn.........

Nice jack,,, i need one badly, as keep borrowing jake (kinks) jack! :lol:

cheers paul! its a proper heavy duty one weights 20kgs :o and was only 30 odd quid off ebay!

Bargin :shock: Might have to get one a some point soon ;)

well since i broke 2 10mm sockets trying to get the arb apart for painting and while i wait for a new one in the post i thought i would paint my rear drums as i got bored of the colour rust :lol: i thought red would be too chavvy so a nice subtle matt black would do the job ;)

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1369.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

please excuse the state of my car as it has been raining non stop so havent had a chance to wash it :(