My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

quick update, ive just bought some 8mm ignition leads and they should arrive this week in the post

will get pics when they are fitted and they should make a big difference to the car :)

quick update, ive just bought some 8mm ignition leads and they should arrive this week in the post

will get pics when they are fitted and they should make a big difference to the car :)

Nice one, should smooth things out a little! 8-)

Nice one, should smooth things out a little! 8-)

cheers yeh it should do as on start up it does feel a bit sluggish etc so should sort that out :)

well because my leads are taking so long to arrive i ordered some stiffer exhaust mounts like paul (knight) has, did all 4 at the back today and going to order 2 more for the middle box soon enough, it has massively reduced the exhaust rattle! and was a very easy job to do the only hard bit is getting the old ones off as they are coated in rust :? pics up in a bit

well because my leads are taking so long to arrive i ordered some stiffer exhaust mounts like paul (knight) has, did all 4 at the back today and going to order 2 more for the middle box soon enough, it has massively reduced the exhaust rattle! and was a very easy job to do the only hard bit is getting the old ones off as they are coated in rust :? pics up in a bit

;) Nice one mate glad they done the job! nice and quiet now 8-)

still lots of rattle, going to be ordering more mounts this week :( and i think i can hear a leak from the exhaust aswell, wish i could afford a full new system!

fitted my new leads today as i could feel her stuttering to start on cold mornings :(

but now she is starting so smooth and idling like a boss as well 8-)

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1270.jpg

think i can hear the dizzy squeaking, is this bad?