new civic vti-s

s55cross

:D um, I'll ask what everyones thinking!! Front bumper? I take it its off for some work being done, or is it a salvage repairable? rest looks clean mate ;)

i bought it as a cat c from silverlake in southampton

it's all been repaired now and will be getting it to show condition soon!

i need some advise on tuning i want to get it to around 250bhp without turbo any suggestions i have

powerflow 4-1 manifold

decat

maniflow back box and centre

koni shocks and springs

induction kit ?(don't know what make)

you will be hard pushed to get close to 200bhp without changing the engine internals. as for 250bhp thats going to require some major work so much so that your best option would be turbo.

you will be hard pushed to get close to 200bhp without changing the engine internals. as for 250bhp thats going to require some major work so much so that your best option would be turbo.

Yer getting a n/a to 250bhp is going to cost :shock: and it will still be a push and yes i love n/a but think you best to go t/c unless you have a load and i mean load of cash just sitting around lol (t/c will get you more bhp for alot less hard work ) :D

250 bhp from na , thats a tail order i do not know if that is possible , the mods you have aready got will give you around 190 ish . a na build is big money to do right and even then i bet you would be looking around 230 bhp i have never seen a 250 bhp na b series engine . for that sort of na build you would be looking around the £10,000 mark . Rich.

so how much is turbo and what sot of bhp will i have?im looking at getting some skunk2 internals ie cams,pullys,inlet manifold,throttle body,valves,retainers etc

but im thinking of running itr head pistons and fuel system?

what is the most advisable ecu/vtec contoller to have?

Honda s300 in a p28 or pr4 ecu is the best management due to alot of mappers have the software ,

If you are just looking for 250 bhp you will need

Hondata s300 in an ecu £400

Mapping £400

Turbo kit (lets say xs power) £750

Low comp pistons and rods £550

Head gasket £55

Head bolts £100

Acl big end and main bearings £150

Block guard £20

Uprated stage 3 clutch £120

Cam belt £55

Inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets £100

255 fuel pump £85

fuel pressure reg £35

3 bar map sensor £50

440 cc injectors £350

Then you have got to get someone to build the engine , i cannot even guess at that due to always doing the work myself .

You would make 250 bhp on about 7 psi of boost

But this set up would take you up to a bar of boost 15 psi about 320 bhp

Rich.

Archived