My Iced out MC2! oh yeah its filth

Guest jimbob738

i tried the ITR rims out i didnt like them they just didnt look right to me and my brother wanted them bad so sold him them for what i paid so didnt loose out im happy they look good on his plus i get to play in that aswell so its a win win.

Eibach springs some more drop when it warms up i think and i got the black rims on got more work to do first hate picturing our cars when they dirty just dont do them justice, his VTI-s is a nice motor you wouldnt beleive my dad took the car (without permission) just before christmas and smashed in the rear quarter in sainsburys and phoned him to tell him just as he was walking off the plane back from afghan.

i think the body guy did a good job for 250 we seriously thought we were going to have to break it for parts we couldnt find anyone willing to repair it for less than a grand, but we persivered finding someone.

my MC2 will look tight like a ducks a*s this summer im gonna get the VTI-s body kit for it if it kills me and lowered on Eibach's deffenately.

1"£££$££"!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Jamie, did yopr bro get his account registered yet? Had a look and activated a few more today, so not sure if his has been one of them? Both the Ms looking top dollar, nice and clean! (Ruby is a diarty biatch at the moment! lmao)

Ha yours is awsome mate loving the the standard you keep it to with proper Honda parts i wish i could afford it i want to replace all my pads with honda ones coz OEMs just dont seem to last me and you get the shims new bolts the lot like you did but 200 is steep.

i will text my brother when he gets 5 to check his emails he's back at the barracks in surrey doing some occupational training (probably firing guns at targets).

After all the effort to get them on his car plus the fact he loves them I doubt it but always worth asking ;)

I had them on mine for like two days just couldnt get on with them I got the full set with nearly new Bridgestone winter tyres for 200 so it was a bargain.

We are hoping to acquire another civic for our next Honda mission end of this year hopefully an EF if we can find one in decent knick first i gotta sort my camper van :( .

Used 3mm spacers all round if you get them use billet steel ones not universals their kack massive judder when you brake and im not the only one whos had that issue with uni's as long as they 4x114 your safe.

Ahh does he now interesting he went to the one in alfreton they could set it coz they had no gas left in the welding gear so he went to ripley, i might go to the one on prochester road though depends how far mine is out once i swap the rod ends.