Gibbo's MA8

gibbo_1987

hello...finally got myself on a computer butt only have couple pics for now...the car was pretty rough when i bought it and the fella seemed pretty clueless about cars tbh lol...dont think it has ever seen a wash or polish in its life :( so paint work was quite poor...it has rover ? 5 spokes oin which aint to bad looking but a curbed badly...had some silver stripe up the sides and around the front on bonnet :/...rust has started on rear arches and few parking dents heree and there...anyways first thing was to give a good wash and polish which has made it a little better untill i can use a machine polisher it will do for now...then i fitted some coilover sleeves which are quite good i found not hard and bouncy like i have read other people say...then i removed the horrible pin stripes...only have a couple pics for now as weather is rubbish...will keep updated as i go along....

how i got it

photo86.jpg

coilovers and pin stripe removed

DSC_0113.jpg

and a random front shot

DSC_0114.jpg

thats all for now :D

Gibbo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers fella...i like it to makees a change from fords :D...forgot to say had to remove the window strips and paint them as they were half rust half chrome lol..and the grill has matt black paint on now to ...also spoiler needs sorting properly as been fitted by last owners not to well and the laquer has peeled quite bad...needs some better tyres to but works quiet at min so will have to wait...

Gibbo