b18c4 turbo upgrade

Deano76

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are loads of kits out there , just dont use a cheap turbo . as you will have nothing but problems and what ever they say nothing fits so if you are not the sort of person to sort out mechanical problems and be able to make stuff its best if you take it to a tunner for the work .

Rich.

buy a car with a turbo already is my advice! you may buy a kit for 1500-2000 but you will end up spending spending spending more to get it right until your fed up and skint.

I dont know about yours, but my mb6 is starting to get a little rusty now, so unless money isnt an object for you it seems like wasted money...

sorry not trying to be too negative, we'd all love an MB6 turbo for sure, but weighing it all up I just cant see how its worth it. you only have to look at what cars are on the market at the moment which have mb6 turbo perfomance to see that.....

agrees with scott.. hondas are all about vtec/sound and reliability... youll lose both if you go turbo!! plus plenty of turbo civic on ebay that cant sell!!get a subaru if you want turbo :-)

agrees with scott.. hondas are all about vtec/sound and reliability... youll lose both if you go turbo!! plus plenty of turbo civic on ebay that cant sell!!get a subaru if you want turbo :-)

X3 Well said guys! ;)