Project Dimitri - Honda Civic - 05/04/12 BIG UPDATE

harVTEC

i still cant believe you did all that at 17 :o very impressive! how did you learn all that? suppose you have to start somewhere, im 19 and im just starting to get lots of knowledge under my belt and its all thanks to everyone on here! thats a shame you've decided to sell but hopefully you will stay on the forum and maybe go back to an 'm' someday?

Haha thanks man! I duno, I think it all comes a bit naturally for me, I've always been in to cars. Literally since I was a kid. I raced motocross for Kent so there was a lot of engine rebuilds, servicing and so on, I'd usually kill an engine every 4 weeks so it's an essential to be able to fix it, either that or always be paying someone else to do so :?

Don't get too good mate, you'll have every family member asking you to fix this or have a look at that haha :shock: Forums, especially this one is very valuable in learning what's what and getting decent advice :) 1"£££$££"!!

I'm sure I'll have another M at some point, I was planning on putting a B18 Spec R in this M but funds won't allow just yet, mainly due to the insurance. I expect I'll buy another MB, strip it and do the above, proper sleeper :) I'll stay on here even if I don't have an M. Probably the best forum I use.

Thanks again matey.

harVTEC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as mentioned above, despite all of the money, time and effort I have just spent on the car I'll be putting it up for sale tomorrow once I've got some up to date pictures for a for sale thread. I want a SSB facelift EK3 for a bit of a change, you don't see many facelift EK3s either (one of the many reasons I want one).

harVTEC

Seems a shame to sell it after putting all that work in but if it gets you something you really want go for it. 8-)

Doing all that in a week by yourself is very impressive.