Wookie's mighty MB2

Wookie.

What a difference! Again a sensible drop, just enough to make a difference. The Konis are really good mate, never seen a bad review on any koni stuff. Can I be nosey and ask how much they cost you? Quite fancy these when i get round to dropping the mb6.

Oh, and an hour and a half to fit all that! I'll be giving you a shout when i get mine!!!! :lol:8-);)

yes looks very nice this is my next mod on my mb3(trin2) how low is the drop on the koni looks about how low i would like to go not over top just right for handling . o and where did you get them from :D:D

I never wanted a really silly drop in height so these were perfect for the car. everyday damping is fine and it becomes even better when carrying speed through a corner, the progressive rate springs help a lot with that too. I've now got a pointy front end at last :lol::lol:

As for where and how much here's the direct link to them > http://www.koni-suspension.co.uk/p1356128.htm

Ordered them 10am monday were here by 3pm tuesday :D

An hour and a half to fit your KONI's....anger...took me about 9 days....stripped pretty much every bolt there was and had to wait for new ones from my local honda garage.

Liking the wheels too man, the many-spoked wheels look just right on our cars.

I was fortunate with all the bolts the underside of the car is in good nick for having 90,000 miles under it 8-) All the bolts got drowned in WD the night before as well :lol:

Also found a quick way of doing the rears without taking a lot off. The bolt that was supposed to come off on the LCA was turning the bush inside it so I knew then it was seized :( got round it by taking the camber arm off and using a bit of leverage was able to get the whole shock unit out 8-)

DaveMB - I think it ends up being about 45mm at the front and 35mm at the back

• 2 months later...

Looking good! Did ur rear springs fit flush. Only reason for asking is i bought the same set front were fine but as for the rear the spring does not fully go into the bottom part of the shock. Is this normal or? Cheers since u've fitted them recently thought i'd ask.

• 10 months later...

Archived