spuddies MB3

I learnt my lesson straying away from Honda's. Yes bits go wrong now and then, but its not often the engine or gearbox let you down. not many engines would put up with regular 8k rpm hammerings with 140k miles on and still run sweet as a nut.

Plus yours looks pretty damn sweet aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the positive comments guys. Apologies for the delay in replies as well works been crazy.

Where about did you get these coilovers for under £200? At a guess ae they ones for an EG?

The cobra backbox costed me £100 fitted from complete auto solutions. I got it marginally cheaper as i use the guy loads and have recomended a fair few people his way so he looks after me lol.

Defo came to the conclusion that a scooby isnt happening, fitted the wing onto my mb3 so shes looking better again. May consider keeping for a wee bit longer and possibly changing engine if the lack of power keeps bugging me. The powr in these arent too bad tho as i drive a wide range of cars throuh my work and some of them make me realise the little mb3's aint too bad compared to some things..

May consider keeping for a wee bit longer and possibly changing engine if the lack of power keeps bugging me. The powr in these arent too bad tho as i drive a wide range of cars throuh my work and some of them make me realise the little mb3's aint too bad compared to some things..

I say the exact same thing! I drive a wide range of cars myself as I work at a garage and the MB3 is surprisingly quick for a 1.5. Yes sometimes I think "mmm could do with a bit more power..." but then I respect the reliability, economy and power from a small engine in a biggish car. It's funny when one of the mechanics from work borrows my car, I tell him to take it up to 6 or 7000 rpm. He comes back with a smile on his face and says "that ain't a 1.5..." haha :wink: