My VSM MC2

13ob

I've been on here for about 6 weeks now but not got round to uploading a pics of my car

I bought the car completly standard with full Honda service history after selling my 1.6lsi civic coupe which i was sad to see go but as they say "bigger and better things" and ive always liked the aerodecks and as an added bonus the insurance is roughly the same as my old civic so i thought why not, faster more practical car for the same amount of money and just as economical too (at the moment anyway lol)

So far I've changed the head unit, added 10" Fli-trap sub, lowered it 40mm, changed the wheels to these ones(vti-s i think), K&N panel filter, de-restricted the airbox, 4" back box, Buddyclub race spec condenser, carbon wrapped a few little bits, added espace front splitter, subtle tint on clear part of the tail lights and just a general tidying up of the car(on going process)

I'll let the pictures do the talking, not the best pictures as the were taken on my phone

Hope you like

photo23.jpg

photo32.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo41.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo33.jpg

Thanks for looking Bob

looks rather nice! :) i like that fact you fitted that extra lip on the front! was it hard to fit?

and get painting that rocker cover ;)

it was a bit fiddly trying to get it to sit so it didnt look to out of place, atm its held in by cable ties as could find any bolts, but also as it scrapes on pretty much everything its a good thing as it has loads of flex in it, but i think it looks really mean :) and yeah the rocker cover will be done when i have a whole day and a new gasket for it lol

Cheers guys, I was gonna get the vti-s front lip but thought I'd be different, just like the choice of wheels I have in mind :) still gonna get the vti-s skirts as I found a company on eBay that make them, really really want a rear lip, the only one I know of is the vti-s one