mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Some nice pics mate. The windscreen looking a bit too close to the edge of the trailer.. crack WACK11111 and I like your mates Del Sol 8-) I would like one as a summer car but you be lucky to get 2 weeks of summer ere in the UK

Ta bud! yeh it was a bit twitchy. Bye bye car if that had have fallen :lol:. The del sol is really nice, I wasn't really a lover of them before he got one but now i love them.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice pics mate. The windscreen looking a bit too close to the edge of the trailer.. crack WACK11111 and I like your mates Del Sol 8-) I would like one as a summer car but you be lucky to get 2 weeks of summer ere in the UK

Ta bud! yeh it was a bit twitchy. Bye bye car if that had have fallen :lol:. The del sol is really nice, I wasn't really a lover of them before he got one but now i love them.

:lol: I wasn't keen on them until my brother got a Del Sol too.. His one is in white with bright green fan blades. Looks nice but a bit too bright for my liking :mrgreen:

Careful with them Morrisions trailers, they have a habit of falling over! [smash.gif]

Or Ant & Dec might jump out and double team you. sick-smileys-1050.gif]

Or you might have to be blindfolded and guess the fish just by feeling it sick-smileys-1050.gif]

"This doesn't feel like a fish...."

"It's alright, just keep going!"

realitytv_im_a_celeb_ant_and_dec_1_1.jpg