mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headlights looking fantastic! I really want to do this to my M but I cannot find another set of headlights (I want another set just incase I screw up.. :lol: ) And good work on the welding, proper job.. 8-)

The headlights looking fantastic! I really want to do this to my M but I cannot find another set of headlights (I want another set just incase I screw up.. :lol: ) And good work on the welding, proper job.. 8-)

X2 top work 8-)8-)8-)

Cheers guys! to be fair if your careful and dont rush things its hard to mess up. I didn't put mine in the oven i used a hot air gun and gently pryed apart.

Yeah the lights are an easy mod really just a bit annoying taking bumper off. Got mine done in an evening I reckon.

well worth doing they look very smart indeed especially on the silver!

Cheers guys! to be fair if your careful and dont rush things its hard to mess up. I didn't put mine in the oven i used a hot air gun and gently pryed apart.

Hey that's a thought.. I got a heat gun in my shed! What did you use to paint/spray the chrome? I know you got to sand them down before painting it on. Might do this tomorrow :D

I just used decent quality plastic primer and satin black (hycote it think). Just key it up until the shine has gone i found wire wool the best for this it leaves no visible scratches once topcoat is applied and its easier to get in all the hard corners.

Quick update! Went to scrappy yesterday and got repair sections for the back of my arches of an 05 zs. A mate of mine also popped round with a present for me. An genuine honda asimo mascot :D gonna put it in the back window. I also won a set of vtis fan blades on ebay so they should be arriving soon :) Were they anyone's on here?

DSC_0140.jpg

T2eC16RHJIYE9qUcOQZWBQkQkuSg60_12.jpg