Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

A small white envelope with civic5.com and a picture of a mb6 printed on it arrived the other day, in it contained two decals which i recieved for renewing my membership (suprised it never contained a written warning as well) I think you know what i am refering to LOL  

Here Are Said Decals

DSC_0927_zps745804d3.jpg

DSC_0928_zps3351f6e6.jpg

And All Three Logos Together..

DSC_0929_zps65870715.jpg

DSC_0930_zpsbd2ba4d3.jpg

Does it look like im a member of the civic5 owners club.

Cool thing is front banner is inside one and side ones are outside fit so when i get the windows tinted no need to remove them..

They are indeed i was quite happy when i went out to fit them checked and noticed they were

I think i need a large Civic5 decal swooping across the sides of the car now racing car style LMFAO

Awesome decals! Your going to look like a hardcore Civic5 hatman!  8-)

cheers fella, the new ones may be small but im really happy with their look.... (Hats Are The Way Forward LOL)

just been catching up on your thread mr b... looking well different to before... top work :D

love the Civic 5 grill. 8-)

Indeed different she has gone all Goth..The grill is one of my fav top mods but then every mod is my fav at the time. :roll:  8-)

It seems like I am copying your car's looks on to mine haha. Yours is definitely way better though. Love every single mod you have done to it :smile:

Ha Ha Excellent copy away my friend copy away.. Thats the beauty of modding you can do the same mod as somebody else but it looks totally different on what looks like the same car :wink:

:civic5rocks3:  :civic5rocks3:  :civic5rocks3:

• 2 weeks later...

No new mods yet as she is having a few very much needed things repaired at the moment and swallowing up any available car funds but whilst out on delivery i pulled over to get out for a smoke and decided that nobody could see me

so i got brave and snapped a few pics

DSC_0973_zps77f69a4e.jpg

DSC_0972_zps0a79ea57.jpg

DSC_0971_zps25a08ddc.jpg

DSC_0968_zpsba9c5824.jpg

DSC_0967_zps9fdf617d.jpg

DSC_0966_zps5177ae3c.jpg