Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Interesting, the joys of tyre review websites eh? I did the same last night, first bit of rain for a few weeks since fitting new wheels and tyre and performed excellent in the wet, much much better than old ones and safer

Excellent this is first time i have used one of those services i normally trundle off to my best tyre center and buy whatever they have in stock where-as those sites.. LOADS of choices

Haha. Love it!  :smile:

Im here to entertain you all, and im here all week

They were called Primwell PZ900 XL and for two 205/40 R17 84w tyres it cost me £109.98 All in Including Fitting

I chose them because they compared with a top brand name selling at £114.00 Each

They Scored 72db on road noise which was identical to the branded ones

They scored a B rating for braking in the wet which was identical to the branded ones

But an F in economy (like anybody will notice that or like i give a)

And reinforced sidewalls

They were worth the risk as my original tyres were very bad and i had to get them quick time on a budget but as it turns out it payed off because i am actually impressed with them and shall be changing the backs for the same ones soon..

Sounds like you got a great bargain! Especially them being 17" low profiles. I got 4 brand new 195/50/15 RoadStone tyres on mine for £140 which is very good  :wink:

Tyres sound good, I notice you haven't fitted those headlight washers yet though. :roll:

LOL no i have not yet i will source the clips and get them on soon, in fact whilst waiting for a job at work earlier i was checking her over and that exact thought entered my tiny mind that i still have not fitted them yet [smash.gif]

Sounds like you got a great bargain! Especially them being 17" low profiles. I got 4 brand new 195/50/15 RoadStone tyres on mine for £140 which is very good  :wink:

That is good mate i have been BHM out-bargained

So im going to get to test her properly wednesday as im going to Dorset (again) for a couple of days so a nice boot up the motorway see how she feels at motorway cruising speeds (100mph-ish) 

• Like 1

LOL no i have not yet i will source the clips and get them on soon, in fact whilst waiting for a job at work earlier i was checking her over and that exact thought entered my tiny mind that i still have not fitted them yet [smash.gif]

That is good mate i have been BHM out-bargained

So im going to get to test her properly wednesday as im going to Dorset (again) for a couple of days so a nice boot up the motorway see how she feels at motorway cruising speeds (100mph-ish) 

Cool, clear the cobwebs out of the engine too...  :wink: