Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Thanks NIKH25 for the link to these bulbs

Glad to be of service, these were originally recommended by Ryan who did a test on about 5 sets of bulbs last year, can't find the thread anymore though.  :civic5rocks3:

The badge is one of my fav mods as people see it look confused then check out the rest of the car.

Lol most nights a group of teenagers in caps tell me "your cars sick bruv" makes me laugh

:lol:  :lol:

Little touch up of the wiper arms today (And removed the silly plastic blade from drivers side) as the new aerotwin blades looked so cool and the arms looked so OLD.....

Before:

DSC_1012_zpsb39baabb.jpg

DSC_1013_zps65b897c8.jpg

DSC_1014_zps870b80a9.jpg

During Repair:

DSC_1015_zpsed5f0cad.jpg

DSC_1016_zpse70c3ddf.jpg

DSC_1017_zpsd9d59540.jpg

Now:

DSC_1019_zps70d1d8da.jpg

DSC_1020_zps11b77bfe.jpg

Not very good pictures but the sun was aiming straight at us but it looks much tidier now

nice job look very smooth now and these arrow wipers have really amazing performance :wink:   8-)

Cheers mate yes they are very smooth now and the blades i tested earlier with the hose WOW.......

those lights look much better I got upgrade bulbs in mine but never compared them before and after

LOL thats me all over i actually changed one parked in a car park to compare difference

Nice work hatman... The wipers on my MB3 are really faded. What was it like to pull the wiper arms off? 

Easy man lift bonnet undo nuts (no inuendo intended) slipped a small flat head underneath it resting on plastic cover and  they popped off easily