Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Noooo not the rug of awesome! :(

Yes my friends the time has come for the most famous rug to grace our planets to go to the great rug heaven in the sky (well the local dump actually but im not letting on to it) .

Love those bulbs Mr. B. Ring xenon ultima are a must now :)...Very nice job on the wiper blades also...mine are also ugly and need spraying urgently...yours look so much better now 

Cheers mate yes those bulbs are a def must for evrry M owner. You should def do yours they come out like a new set of arms takes years off her

Exciting Times......

Had My wheels tidied up

The man arrived and removed my wheels

DSC_1021_zps4a890dcc.jpg

Then This Happened:

DSC_1022_zps52037d1b.jpg

DSC_1023_zps4a97581f.jpg

DSC_1024_zpsdb18ce8c.jpg

DSC_1025_zpscadaf9c1.jpg

Oh Yes They Are Pirates Black Baby

DSC_1026_zps2738cbf8.jpg

Im over the moon with them and yes car looks even higher than usual as i took pictures as he was driving off so five mins since coming off jacks

• Like 2

Mr Brown. I have to nice one looking dam good thumbs up to you and PB very nice how long did he take to do ,he sprayed them out side your house .

He was a star one of my indian delivery customers he does it all in the van LOL and he chucked some gloss black on the hubs to tidy them up as well.. and get this one of the dust covers welded itself and the valve started leaking so he drove me to town to get the valve changed first in case they damaged the new paint if i got it changed later