Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Thannks for comments ALL..

Even though its raining well drizzle im gonna go out and clean her today and take some more pics

Best part is at work when i come from shop with my deliveries when i walk towards where car is parked

If she is facing away from me i see the spoiler and smile and if facing me i see the grill & Civic5 Banner and smile (im easily pleased)

Still no reply from my ebay seller about paint have sent two messages (and they were a recommended seller) ordered on the 1st of this month

guess i am going to have to send them another message giving them 48hrs to reply or i will have to report them to ebay

Just took a couple of pics walking back from the shop

DSC_0613_zpsc5ea5af0.jpg

DSC_0614_zpsaffb5085.jpg

And yes my bumper is very scruffy but i keep messaging fleabay sellers breaking silver cars so i should have a replacment soon

Just had a reply from a guy on fleabay about a silver front bumper from his car he breaking he says it in good condition one scrape by number plate £10.00 i collect

Absolute Bargain :D:D:D:D

The scruffy front bumper is the thing that has been bugging me the most about the appearence of my M Not for long though :lol::lol::lol:

I may do as temp measure untill i buy the Vti-s Lip kit hopefully gonna arrange to collect monday if the guy is about and bought twenty spare bumper clips a couple of weeks ago so should

be an easy fit

Popping out in 45mins (quick 100 mile round trip) to get my replacement front bumper

Guy was breaking so i messaged him through fleabay gave him my number he gave me his and were trading outside ebay (naughty naughty)

FECK EBAY i do what i want :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wont be able to fit till wednesday cant wait finally get rid of my REALLY SCRUFFY front bumper (im a bot OCD about certain things)(Well many things) LOOOL

its doing my head in i purposely park outside customers houses at work with the front end facing away from their door so they cant see it (as if they would notice that)

[smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

UPDATE!!!!!

Picked up £10.00 bumper paintwork quite scruffy so as i now got a donor bumper its Mod Time 8-)8-)8-)

So Far Cut out the plastic grill

DSC_0615_zpsff891005.jpg

DSC_0616_zpsc1ee615f.jpg

DSC_0617_zpsba9dc6c2.jpg

Now out with the next tool

DSC_0618_zps03a17868.jpg

Close up of bumps and lumps removed

DSC_0619_zps9e85c0b4.jpg

DSC_0620_zps2c1856e0.jpg

DSC_0621_zpsa291000c.jpg

Will post next pics after some filling and rubbing down

Going to rub down entire bumper fill and prime and get it sprayed professionally, was nor planning on spraying just getting a tidy one but as it has not turned out that

way (ditch option one and straight into option two) so it looks like im going full repair and spray instead :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Going to mesh the rear of the hole i cut out with same mesh as grill to match. Unless i can't find same one then its new mesh in grill as well