Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Thanks for comments guys should look good indeed got to order some fibreglass sheet then work can continue on the hole untill then its rub rub rub on the paint

till it looks smooth again 8-)8-)8-)

That's a very clean hole ;)

Mesh? Sounds good to me! 8-)

Oh Er Mrs Sounds A Bit Rude :lol::lol::lol: Thanks i was pleased with it

Least you can work on that and still be able to get around! 8-)

Indeed the police dont like people driving around with things missing, drove my laguna home many years ago (when i was cabbing) bonnet popped up and bent out of shape

had a small spanner set in boot so took it off and put in the back then drove home luckily never got saw angrymod.gif1angrymod.gif1

That's a very clean hole ;)

Mesh? Sounds good to me! 8-)

Oh Er Mrs Sounds A Bit Rude :lol::lol::lol: Thanks i was pleased with it

Least you can work on that and still be able to get around! 8-)

Indeed the police dont like people driving around with things missing, drove my laguna home many years ago (when i was cabbing) bonnet popped up and bent out of shape

had a small spanner set in boot so took it off and put in the back then drove home luckily never got saw angrymod.gif1angrymod.gif1

I had to get my Cupra R towed home minus the front end after an attempt to move an Mercedes Vito with it :lol:

Look What Our Son Bought Today [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

DSC_0622_zpsac172adc.jpg

Im in heaven im going to have one clean interior now see the previous owner was ...Well.. A TRAMP the drivers area was so dirty it was sticky sick-smileys-1050.gif]

The rest of the interior is pretty much as new (except passenger seat now red bull incident small stain) i cleaned it as much as poss but with this bad boy the FILTH

shall be gone

As i have mentioned MANY TIMES (over and over again and on and on and Blah Blah) im extremely OCD about many things (self diagnosed as its obvious i am) and to

get the interior proper clean (like every one of the over fifty cars i have owned) will calm me down a bit :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway enough banging on for now as im boring myself will post pics up after i clean her then i have plans for the interior

gonna recover door card meterial using black suede

the wood affect is gonna go graphite along with center column (bit that is normally wood) and the binacle in graphite as well

gonna change roof lining (as its hanging off) mine is beige gonna go black also the trim that comes down from roof to dash etc gonna do black suede (also is beige at mo)

Also gonna do something i once did in a mk111 cavalier i removed carpet and bought offcut from warehouse (house carpet with a pile not too deep LOL) and carpeted car was purple

looked awsome obviously gonna do black in my M

Deep pile axminster in an M [smitten.gif]

A little extravagant maybe not quite what i was thinking maybe something with a smaller pile..But you never know if i find some deep pile at the correct price although i don't

believe Axminster comes in black or charcoal its all Gay Patterns at least it was when i was a carpet fitter :lol::lol::lol: