Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Have you tried the scratch repair kit from paints4u? http://www.paints4u.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=6912

Comes with everything you need, scratch cleaner, some little cotton buds for tiny scratches. Once the paints gone off rub it gently with the 2000 grit until it's flat, use plenty of water. Then use the G3 and then a less aggressive polish and you should hardly see them and still have the shine.

Have bookmarked it will def give it a go...

• Like 1

Shame about the dents Mr Brown. Hopefully your repair work will turn out good :-)

I have confidence that it shall look A1 once i have finished, as usual i shall be doing the all the prep work and getting the sprayer i used before to do the paint and lacquer 

And shall be trying the stuff Sir Nikh Esq suggested on the silver wing with the few scratches...

• Like 2

Shame about how they've arrived but good work so far!

I aim to please (myself) and i guess it had to happen soon as everything else i have ordered over the past couple of years for her has arrived in tact and as described

That's very shoddy!

I know my mrs bought them off the f/b page for me and she paid a lot more than i would of and usually do so i am going to rescue the dented wing as well, we may need it or somebody else may down the line..

i know but never mind because as i said to my mrs i am going to totally redo the bumper and this wing is being resprayed as well and if the stuff Sir Nikh Esq suggested works the other wing will be as new if not that will be getting resprayed as well so the front end will be as good as brand new...So i will be happier then than if i just bolted some half tidy parts on..