Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Lol well spotted it was that nourishment rubbish, he is into healthy food and hippy s##t I told him I was gonna put pics up for everyone to see how gay he was lol.

And thanks guys for the comments glad you like her new look now she has gone a bit gothic loool

Am staying at my mates farm so will get some nice pics of her with a descent backdrop

I only got one good picture of your Civic Mr Brown as I had the wrong lens on my camera :lol: Good seeing you at the fest mate and I was loving all the M's... It was so packed I didn't bother walking back up to the C5 group :lol:

115.jpg

I only got one good picture of your Civic Mr Brown as I had the wrong lens on my camera :lol: Good seeing you at the fest mate and I was loving all the M's... It was so packed I didn't bother walking back up to the C5 group :lol:

115.jpg

No prob mate as i have put in your build thread im glad i timed coming back to the car right and got to chat hopefully i paths may cross at another upcoming meet ;);)

Looks lovely in person BHM and was good catching up and watching the track action with you and your mate, though I have to say, that lad made my day with his "pushup" antics, you know what I mean dude! :lol:

Looks lovely in person BHM and was good catching up and watching the track action with you and your mate, though I have to say, that lad made my day with his "pushup" antics, you know what I mean dude! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh as well i never seen him do that before definately different :lol::lol: . As you say was great catching up again glad you spotted me (or spotted my hat anyway) and take no

notice of my mates moaning he cracks me up when his like that as he will do the same thing as he is moaning about a few weeks later then have a good reason to justify doing it :lol::lol:, Track action was epic though eh mate

watching the spinners and sliders then watching the pro falling off as well. Than pink and white drift car must of fell off in front of us about five times :lol::lol::lol:

P.S Glad you liked my girl in person im very proud of her now she looks almost finished and she was not let down compared to the competition at all [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

I wonder if the guy in the red MX-5 found a new wing yet? :lol:

Or a new steering wheel the way he beat it when he drove off [smash.gif]

Serves him right for being so c0cky the first time he spun off the lap before! :lol:

Forgot to mention picked up a little something for my car whilst on my japfest holiday

DSC_0882_zps16d6a40d.jpg

DSC_0881_zpsad01067f.jpg

This should be fun when i get round to running the wires through to the boot two 15inch subs nice [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]