Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

I gave it my best shot was the biggest hat i could find in the house :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haven't you got a rover coupe on the drive, that's bigger. WACK11111

If you can wear that on your head, that would be special. WACK11111

It has FINALLY happened i have got my replacement bumper on that i got before christmas and began work on it but got rained off when it came to primer

Had the topcoat professionally done he said he was happy with my fibre glassing and prep work got it this morning at 8am came straight home and fitted the mesh to it got the vti-s lip on (AT LAST) replaced fog with the one

i got at the last leicester meet and fitted them bolted my plate on and went outside to attack her whilst the bumper was off i lost the rez box as i had good access to it got her bolted on and it looks [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

BEFORE

DSC_0840_zps31e370f7.jpg

DSC_0844_zpse15d02f2.jpg

DSC_0845_zps5aafe75a.jpg

DSC_0846_zpsfaadd492.jpg

AFTER

DSC_0850_zpsf2ed8f84.jpg

DSC_0848_zps024668ab.jpg

DSC_0847_zps74bd0856.jpg

DSC_0849_zps38309430.jpg

Im over the moon with the result and the look i think she looks well agressive both back and front end now GGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

wow, that's really good, it really does finish off the front end of the car it's been a long time comming but it's done now, as what's already been said, it just need a small drop on the suspension and it'll be pucker.

party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1

Wow, that looks so much better, finishes the car off nicely, you just need some headlight washers or a couple of grommets to stick in those holes now, sorted. :D:D

I agree with lowering it a little though too. 8-)

I agree it does look really aggressive! Just need to be a tad lover now to finish it off ;)

Thanks for comment mate that was the look i was aiming for [smitten.gif] She will be lowered at a later date for def

wow, that's really good, it really does finish off the front end of the car it's been a long time comming but it's done now, as what's already been said, it just need a small drop on the suspension and it'll be pucker.

party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1

A long time coming indeed :lol::lol: i been so impatient waiting to get it finished it has been driving me mad but now its done WOW !!!!!

Nice silver and black compo [smitten.gif]

Titan and Pirates for the win ;););) im glad i stuck with just black and no other colours i think it goes really well