Steveolkinevels CTR Premier Edition: Nearly there now!

steveolkinevel

If the car's decent, it's worth the trip! If it turns out to be bad, then at least you've had a day out! :lol:

Did you get any pictures of how she looked after the incident?

No your right i dont mind traveling for a car but is just off putting that it might be a shed!

Yea al up load them later

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the car's decent, it's worth the trip! If it turns out to be bad, then at least you've had a day out! :lol:

Did you get any pictures of how she looked after the incident?

No your right i dont mind traveling for a car but is just off putting that it might be a shed!

Yea al up load them later

Yeah I've travelled for cars that were sheds! I've even bought a couple as they seemed okay on the test drive, then having driven them home realised I may have made a mistake, or might have been a small niggle, I haven't had much luck recently but I think places like Torque GT offer warranties anyway, but it's a long way if something isn't right!

The pics dont look too bad but in the flesh is horrible,

The front of the car was where the rear of the car was and it was about 2 feet away from the curb so my misses could get out with the pram,

13A53B7D-4962-4AA1-A943-580179C177F1-17073-000018D753D1A996_zps0db33a49.jpg

There was a sandstone gate post there about 18" square

792093DC-D85F-4A23-8C87-9B48AA889431-17073-000018D76A2A4941_zps88157a6c.jpg

Under neith looked ok i thought it was only the rear trailing arm front bush that was snapped but theres under seal popped off in sections from where its bent the floor, wheels fooked too!

DAE8CB47-1805-437A-876A-9496B44049B0-17073-000018D777748496_zps33c46d24.jpg

Damage from the wall, the inner wings bent and the hinges for the door have torn the metal, the spot welds around the door have come apart, the door card has shattered to, front wherl fooked, along with the tyres that i had fitted at the weekend, less than 80miles on em!

0D8FA084-4741-4D49-A2CE-28D88929B649-17073-000018D79D6BFD9E_zps7b29d633.jpg

B66557F9-EC70-49AF-8297-ACC038C4D84B-17073-000018D7A5543F0B_zps1308ffef.jpg

Like i said it doesnt look bad in the pics but it needs

X2 rear quarters

X2 doors

X2 skirts

X2 wings

Front and rear bumper

Osf head light

X4 alloys!

X3 tyres but may aswell price for 4!

Bloody nightmare!

Ah man that's horrendous! I reckon they'll Cat C that! Virtually a full car respray by the time they've got all the panels sorted, not to mention you said the floor pan is bent! Gutted! Drink driving voids insurance too so it'll end up coming off your own policy, but I hope there's a way around that!

Im going to get the car back if i can deffo, prem seats are going for about £700 and mine are mint, but i think they will be going in my next HONDA! If it comes to that of coarse!

Wont come off my policy, her insurance will still cover the 3rd party so il be fine but she will get nothing ( pitty she diddnt break her bloody neck), its void on her behalf, that make sence? I made sure it wasnt going to come off mine, my insurance have also said it wont affect my premium either.

Im going to get the car back if i can deffo, prem seats are going for about £700 and mine are mint, but i think they will be going in my next HONDA! If it comes to that of a**e!

Wont come off my policy, her insurance will still cover the 3rd party so il be fine but she will get nothing ( pitty she diddnt break her bloody neck), its void on her behalf, that make sence? I made sure it wasnt going to come off mine, my insurance have also said it wont affect my premium either.

That's fair enough then!

My insurance said mine wouldn't be affected when I got rear ended, my next policy still went up anyway! WACK11111[smash.gif]