• 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20 Or More!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when in lincoln, it's a vtec free zone, but the a46 on the other hand, is a vtec paradise......

New stretch is bliss!

That's just one long episode of VTEC though! :lol:

(Krzys) Yeah coz i know youd be lying if you said you Vtec to QMC that roads a nightmare i used to live in beeston if their wasnt a copper waiting at the bus stop outside the hospital it was a bloody traffic Jam Nottingham is one of the worst cities in this country for speed cameras, luckily im 20 miles from the city centre so i get alot of Vtecing on the A610 past Ikea at about 120mph Ha fun times.

Evil mate yeah near the showcase cinema Fookin robo cops always thier waiting for me to speed up the bypass hate em!

try getting down university blvrd at 8 am nightmare!

5-10 for me, except it's on the way home... lucky if I get more than 2 on a morning coz of traffic (and one of them's necessary to get onto a fast roundabout and has a good dose of IAB as well :lol:

Mines never because i drive my pug van to work 1.9D deisel 0-60 in about 2 years 80 top speed WACK11111[smash.gif]

my missus wont get anywhere near Vtecing it doesnt like the noise LOOOOOUUUUDDDD NOISES ! :shock: so 0 in our camp!

but you don't own a vtec anymore, or are you swaping the how many time's you vtec for, how many time's can i get the roof down in a day...... WACK11111[smash.gif]WACK11111

:lol: like your thinking