How many times you hit vtec on the way to work  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many times you hit vtec on the way to work

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20 Or More!

Right to all you peeps that drive to work in your Vtec M's, i drive to work using the same route day in day out, work is 14 mile trip 1 way!

In that 14 mile there is 3 places that i can open her up in vtec apart for that it 30,40 &50mph speed limit all the way!

So whats your drive to work like? ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont drive to work often as its about 3 miles away, and its not free to park. However when i do get a space in the garage, i normally only get one chance on the way and thats when i'm almost at work, as the engine is normally cold nearly all the way in.

1-5 average but thats only because one bit of duel carriageway like a bridge that crosses the motorway other than that normal roads...

When i get to work is a different matter six hours of plenty of vtec action :lol::lol::lol:

I should cycle or walk but there's a huge stonking hill I don't fancy walking/cycling/pushing a bike up on the return journey so I drive, it's between 2 and 3 miles away one site is, the othet is across the City but it is still only 5 miles! I'll say between 1-5, when I worked at the Airport and it was 20 miles each way, that was probably quite a bit more! :D

It was more due to the fact that I bought my Aerodeck and didn't have to drive my astra anymore applause.gif1

Yay! Having owned an Astra (mk2 Estate), I know how that must feel!

mine was a mk4 saloon. it was ok as cars go but much happier now :D