my MB2 - projectors in the making - mb16

crazyrob9999

A couple of boys have made there own, but none a producing them. Custom made sub boxes that go into the boot side cubby holes however... ;)

Ok no problem, they're a prety cool mob but as with all things MB some parts are extremely hard to get hold of or even made :(

Thanks for the tip on the sub box though! I'm trying to keep weight to a minimal and so far my uprated speakers and amp'ed up 6x9's seem to be pumping fairly well :)

right think i kept tom in suspence long enough haha well on the dyno it made......  166hp :) happy to say the least but 144hp at the wheel so loose some of it through the gearbox. 113lbs/ft of torque so all in all not bad got a few more mods to do to it yet as looking at 8 pot calipers new wheels and a way of making 500bhp ;) having to do a big save now haha. as to the pics will upload some when get chance and have taken them of course haha 

right think i kept tom in suspence long enough haha well on the dyno it made......  166hp :) happy to say the least but 144hp at the wheel so loose some of it through the gearbox. 113lbs/ft of torque so all in all not bad got a few more mods to do to it yet as looking at 8 pot calipers new wheels and a way of making 500bhp ;) having to do a big save now haha. as to the pics will upload some when get chance and have taken them of course haha 

Ruddy great turbo on the way then. :shock:

Good figures by the way. :D

Sounds like an awesome project, 500bhp might be a bit optimistic though, Rich (civicturbo79) was running 370 iirc and that was with a fully rebuilt, strengthened engine. More than enough though. :D