my MB2 - projectors in the making - mb16

crazyrob9999

Very nice mate...I like the look of the lights and the neons under the car...Can you explain how the lights work..it looks like you got tint on the headlights wouldnt that be illegal to have red tint? and is your bonnet wrapped ?

Cheer maybe getting a new set when can afford them need 17s for my next step forward. Yeah I left my house One morning to go to work and one of the corners near me is known for crashes and anyway I went round it mud on road and wet just before Xmas lost the back end and ended up putting it in the hedge. Well I hit the grass verge with front end spun it again and put the back end in the hedge luckily the damage was only cosmetic so spent the week before Xmas rebuilding it haha and from then I started doing it up and still going :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well it's been a while since I wrote on here haha upgraded my brake lines so now have a full set of hel braided brake lines had them Sat in car for a year and half and had nothing to do at work so boss let me use ramp and fit them. Vast improvement to braking system now worth the 45 I paid for them