My MB4 Project Thread *Coilovers fitted!!!*

ZchDnn

I bought her back in July(ish) as an impulse buy...Saw a Civic on the local Gumtree for £750, ended up paying £500 for it and here she is! I started a thread, considering mods here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11432 and now my initial planning has commenced!

AvgTkcACIAAnklj.jpg:large

I have a budget of £0 at the moment but have already decided on what I'd like...nothing too drastic:

1) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COILOVER-HOND ... 2ec3020add -The cheapy coilovers that have been mentioned on this site as rebranded Raceland or TA Technix, lucky dip with that store (Source: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6032&hilit=cheap+coilovers&start=40) And I do realize and have come to an understanding that these coilovers are literally just for the look (no hard cornering at track days, or track days at all lol)

2) Volkswagon Golf Ronal 4x1000 6J R14 - Bought, and have started refurb! (Post #32 onwards)

3) Simple eBay Induction kit...or scrap yard find/donated etc.

4) New fog lights, potentially replace all the bulbs on/in the car.

5) Front Lip - VTI or VTI-s? Mean looking or not, that is the question :lol:

6) Red Honda Logo Badge for a custom front grill/DIY Job (all black!) aswell as a matching Red Civic Badge to replace the H Badge for the back - Honda logo in post #24 purchased!

7) Tint the headlights on the front yellow/gold and tint the back lights black - now undecisive :( Help me out!

----

Update: 20/01/2013

Just waiting for my frontt ARB droplinks to arrive, then I shall fit them and the coilovers at the same time followed by the wheels :D

Update: 27/01/2013

Front coilovers are fitted but having problems removing the bolt that links the rear forky bit from the LCA. Page #4 for Pics!

Update: 03/02/2013

Coilovers fitted! Page #5 for Pics!

If anyone has any crap they don't need anymore or would like to donate to a fellow Civic, myself and her would appreciate it :P

This will be the slowest on going project thread in history.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are you looking for? And also, I'm having a change of thought on the shoes...Kind of want BBS' still but I haven't really seen anything I'd like for cheap yet lol Any suggestions? Maybe something from other cars being silly but tasteful? Then sprayed in white because my brain wants me too :P

PM me with offers if you wish...if you're allowed too of course :) and I've been thinking silly things, such as attempting to win these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130809841954? ... 1423.l2649 THENNNNNN paint them a nice glossy white, slam the car then I'll be half way there with the cosmetics...But then I think I wouldn't lol

PM me with offers if you wish...if you're allowed too of course :) and I've been thinking silly things, such as attempting to win these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130809841954? ... 1423.l2649 THENNNNNN paint them a nice glossy white, slam the car then I'll be half way there with the cosmetics...But then I think I wouldn't lol

There is a guy on CL, who runs these on his EK. Looks good i like em :D