My MB4 Project Thread *Coilovers fitted!!!*

ZchDnn

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawing it off seems like the easiest option to be honest and I've heard that also. Probably have a play around sometime in the week if I can lol and fairly big, big portion of chips with it too! haha

Also, as I was excited, ran inside and got my camera and took this. The first shot of the car and I never even checked it was in focus properly -_-

8421351679_58693d9bca_b.jpg

Honda Civic MB4 on TA Technix Coilovers by Zach@EdgeVisualMedia.com, on Flickr

been reading your thread mate, your build is coming along very nice, i do like the colour of those wheels, my honda is the same blue, got it last week, youve given me some ideas.

with regards the coilovers at the rear, with my last 2 hondas i used a 4.5" grinder with a 1mm blade on it, cuts really quick and does a good job instead of trying to hacksaw it off. but yea good luck with it this weekend, hope you get it sorted :D

Sawing it off seems like the easiest option to be honest and I've heard that also. Probably have a play around sometime in the week if I can lol and fairly big, big portion of chips with it too! haha

Also, as I was excited, ran inside and got my camera and took this. The first shot of the car and I never even checked it was in focus properly -_-

8421351679_58693d9bca_b.jpg

Honda Civic MB4 on TA Technix Coilovers by Zach@EdgeVisualMedia.com, on Flickr

Looking nice mate.. and different! Those wheels are going to be a b!tch to keep clean though ;)

I KNOW RIGHT!! So many finger black fingerprints on them at the moment :(

And cheers guys :D Considering raising it a little bit though as I can't get onto my friends driveway...or I may leave it hmmm lol

Next up on the to do list after the coilovers are sorted: New set of tyres, a full service and getting the leather fully repaired (before Japfest hopefully )

Doesn't the bolt go into a square welded nut?could be wrong thou So cutting the head off won't solve it? I had trouble with my deck and my bro had his heated etc still wouldn't come out lol

Looking nice mate.. and different! Those wheels are going to be a b!tch to keep clean though ;)

I KNOW RIGHT!! So many finger black fingerprints on them at the moment :(

What is this 'cleaning' of which you speak? :?

in7hnt_zpse82ab305.jpg

Doesn't the bolt go into a square welded nut?could be wrong thou So cutting the head off won't solve it? I had trouble with my deck and my bro had his heated etc still wouldn't come out lol

yea it does, if you grind that square welded nut off, then all you need is a hardened steel bolt (can get from most hardware stores) to go through and a nut on the end, job done.