loads of mods for my MB4!!! 

lowered suspensions

Front strut bar

Manifold

induction kit

Tyre upgrade to 195/45/R15

Already bought Type R spoiler waiting to be delivered 

VTI s lipkit which is already on  :wink:

Many other small mods list is too long lets see how many targets I would be able to achieve  :roll:

Strip my spare engine and build a new head featuring - Skunk 2 tuner stage 2 cams

Skunk 2 titanium double valve springs

Skunk 2 titanium retainers

Skunk 2 valves

Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears

Port and polished head (slight skim)

Hoping for 240-250 bhp with stock B18C4 block and still normaly aspirated (the Honda way) :)

• 4 months later...

How did we all get on then?

First off, some more maintenance; drive belts, water pump, steering rack and a repair to the floor + MOT (that's just for January). :???:

Magnecore leads, denso iridiums, paint rocker cover and retrim doors (2 jobs that didn't get done last year), decat or sports cat and I'd like to get the lip and bonnet repaired and sprayed.

Also hoping to refurb the chronos and definitely need to do some de-chroming. :)

I'm quite chuffed with what I've achieved this year: Drive belts, water pump, steering rack, floor repair, magnecore leads, iridium plugs, rocker cover & chrome trim painted.

Add to this the Meister r's and a complete new interior, it's been a result. :D

First off, some more maintenance; drive belts, water pump, steering rack and a repair to the floor + MOT (that's just for January). :?

Magnecore leads, denso iridiums, paint rocker cover and retrim doors (2 jobs that didn't get done last year), decat or sports cat and I'd like to get the lip and bonnet repaired and sprayed.

Also hoping to refurb the chronos and definitely need to do some de-chroming. :)

You'll end up regretting it and buying another in July. WACK11111

Should of listened lol

Mostly service bits- my aim is to keep it alive this year;

Belts service       Nope

Decent front brace     Backyard Special- so JDM yo!

5.1 flush the brakes    Done, much better.

Front balljoints and track rods (already ordered)   â€‹Um….still in boxes.

Possibly some more polybush action   Nope

Noticed my rear shocks have Delphi stickers on them :shock: , change those to Bilstein/KYB   Koni Streets fitted

Try and make the inside of the car drier than outside (mainly sunroof delete)   Semi successful so far.

Try and loose some of the rat look body panels   More ratty looking than ever!

Paint the rocker cover  Fresh & White!

If I get through all that then might order some Eibach springs :D  Koni blues fitted

Well; getting there.

i never made a list at the beginning of the year but 2013 has been grand.

Our MB3 has totally transformed visually and we bought our MB6

Your MB3 has come on loads mate, should be proud! 8-)

Your MB3 has come on loads mate, should be proud! 8-)

I am. I took the MB6 to work friday night for a change and i had a great night loving it loving it loving it.. Decided to take the MB3 on saturday (i do not work wed/thur so she had sat idle since tuesday as i had not been out) as i missed her and had to confess to my mrs that i enjoy driving our MB3 more than the vti LOL..

Its a case of better the devil you know i guess because as i explained to The Mrs i love the power available in the vti and the drive is like a brand new car off the forecourt but i am more relaxed and enjoy driving the car with worn suspention, loose steering and no ABS and that annoying noise from the bearing in the gearbox (which has now done 27,000 miles since it started) so its just a case of what you know and got used to i guess. I can say hand on heart if given the decision that one of the M's had to go and i had no choice then the MB3 would be the car staying every time..

• Like 1