White VTIS... suspension sorted

Gilman

They are the cyber speed ones. I chose them for the tubular design which is very strong. It's survived being crashed against the suspension tower on a daily basis  :roll:

They are the cyber speed ones. I chose them for the tubular design which is very strong. It's survived being crashed against the suspension tower on a daily basis  :roll:

I had been wandering how good the cyberspeed ones are! Tough bits of kits then to go through that! 

Somebody at Japfest was saying that the front camber arms do that, annoying really and it sounds like quite a bit of work and expense to get it right.

Yeah it is a bit annoying but it's all trial and error. The easiest way to fix it would be to just raise it up an inch but I'd rather play around with different ideas and see what works. I have seen people cut big holes in the top of the suspension tower to get over it but seems a bit dangerous to me, surly it would weaken the chassis 

Yeah it is a bit annoying but it's all trial and error. The easiest way to fix it would be to just raise it up an inch but I'd rather play around with different ideas and see what works. I have seen people cut big holes in the top of the suspension tower to get over it but seems a bit dangerous to me, surly it would weaken the chassis 

No compromise, I like it. :)

Yeah cutting the tower seems a bit extreme.

No compromise, I like it. :)

Yeah cutting the tower seems a bit extreme.

Agreed, doesn't sound safe! 

I'm still not 100% happy with mine yet, may add a bit more preload on but leave the height as is, it was plenty comfortable with the extra it had and handled a bit better!

smoothed in front lip...looks a bit skyline, like it.

love the interior mode, like the contrast on the grey aswell.

thats some work for lows, scrape much :-)

• 2 weeks later...

That must make quite a noise whilst driving knocking like that!

haha a lot of noise is an understatment, the ride was the worst thing though. No suspention travel at all so very bumpy.