Probs selling up.

matty1

Rub them down gently with some wet 2000 or 2500 grit then put another light coat on if you need it. If the runs aren't too bad they may polish out with a good compounding polish.

• 3 weeks later...

So thinking of selling up,

It's just done 91,000 miles, got 6 months tax, 6 months mot. I'm thinking about £1500?? Is that a fair price? It's got skunk2 intake manifold, K&N filter, 5zigen exhaust mani, buddy club centre section with spoon n1 back box. It's on Meisters, done about 4000 miles on them, got rota grid wheels. And it's got recaro seats. Let me know what you guys think if that's a fair price. Don't really want to split it.

Seems fair with that spec if it was me I would sell the mods separate would prob make more

x2, you'll probably get more for it if you put it back to standard and sell the mods.

Why are you selling?

I agree, would probs make more but I don't want to split it, I want somebody to buy it and enjoy it as much as I have. I had an mr2 a while back and I really really want one again.

I agree, would probs make more but I don't want to split it, I want somebody to buy it and enjoy it as much as I have. I had an mr2 a while back and I really really want one again.

Fair enough then, personally I'd put it up for more, maybe £1800 or even £2k, it has to be worth a try and it's always better to start high.

I think it's worth it, it's a good looking, sorted, well looked after car. :D

• Like 2