Probs selling up.

matty1

Soooo thinking about a new purchase, wheels or engine internals? What should I go for?? Dilemma

What engine internals are you thinking of? itr cams, valves, springs etc?

All skunk 2 internals. Probs start off with springs retainers and skunk 2 cams and start building up my spare head or some really nice white enkei wheels

All skunk 2 internals. Probs start off with springs retainers and skunk 2 cams and start building up my spare head or some really nice white enkei wheels

Sounds nice, I'd definitely go for the head work first as you already have a nice set of white rims. :)

Yea i think I will clean them up and sort them out and get head work done. Just bought some cam gears and alpha series retainers and springs. The only thing with head work is it takes a long time and then I got to get it all tuned

• Like 1

Yes boi, that's what I'm doing. Skunk2 Cam gears ordered, skunk2 alpha series springs and retainers ordered, now just gotta order the skunk2 stage2 tuner cams. Ive stripped down my spare c4 head and got it all ready. Then after that just gotta get it all tuned. Aiming for 210bhp+ hopefully.

• Like 2