Probs selling up.

matty1

Sounds good mate, i dont think it sounds much quieter than the last one though :)

x2, just watched them back to back and can hardly hear any difference but if you're happy that's all that matters. :D

Sounds good mate, i dont think it sounds much quieter than the last one though :)

x2, just watched them back to back and can hardly hear any difference but if you're happy that's all that matters. :D

Thing is, I didn't mind the the sound of the BCS2 exhaust with the silencer in but it was to restrictive! Without the silencer it's freaking too loud. Now with the spoon n1 it's quiter than the other one with the silencer in but there's no restrictions on the flow. So yea all better.

You'll really see a difference when I do a drive by video.

Thing is, I didn't mind the the sound of the BCS2 exhaust with the silencer in but it was to restrictive! Without the silencer it's freaking too loud. Now with the spoon n1 it's quiter than the other one with the silencer in but there's no restrictions on the flow. So yea all better.

You'll really see a difference when I do a drive by video.

8-)

Sounds good to me. I'm impressed with how quick you get stuff sorted.

N1 probably the best lookin can out there imo

Cheers man :D I had to a bit of travelling for the n1 box but the exhaust place is 10 mins away from me and he's a decent and he's helped me out a bit.

Spoon you say!? Epic exhaust! I had the N1 backbox and centre pipe on one of my old Civic's! Was apparently heard from 2 miles away on a clear evening ecstatic.gif1

I can't watch YouTube videos at work, I'll try to remember to watch it when I get home, there's another one I'm supposed to watch as well! :lol:

I had the silencer bung for mine as well! Was pretty good until I fired out of the back at a chasing MX-5! :lol:

Spoon you say!? Epic exhaust! I had the N1 backbox and centre pipe on one of my old Civic's! Was apparently heard from 2 miles away on a clear evening ecstatic.gif1

I can't watch YouTube videos at work, I'll try to remember to watch it when I get home, there's another one I'm supposed to watch as well! :lol:

I had the silencer bung for mine as well! Was pretty good until I fired out of the back at a chasing MX-5! :lol:

They are epic exhausts, really nice and subtle till you hit VTEC and then it's crazy. I got a 2.25" mid pipe with 2 resonators in it and then the back box and over the axle is 2.5". I like it but the drone inside the car is loud! Gonna pack the boot out with sound insulation and see if that helps!

No tuning today, guys to busy tuning his race cars for the weekend, but it's booked in for Monday so will post up the results on Monday.

They are epic exhausts, really nice and subtle till you hit VTEC and then it's crazy. I got a 2.25" mid pipe with 2 resonators in it and then the back box and over the axle is 2.5". I like it but the drone inside the car is loud! Gonna pack the boot out with sound insulation and see if that helps!

No tuning today, guys to busy tuning his race cars for the weekend, but it's booked in for Monday so will post up the results on Monday.

Yes I remember it well! :lol:

Just seen the videos, sounds raspy or is that just the camera?