Marko's MB6

marko

I've just left it for now it hasn't seemed to be too bad now like its easing up can still feel it dragging the back of the car slightly but it isn't getting mega hot really just as hot as the other side tbh need to do it but going to Florida in sept means I need to save 600 a month from now till I go, which leaves me with 250 ish for petrol drugs and food in that order :D

Lol noticed the otherday that 10000rpm is the guy I bought my rear trailing arm off he drove his car past us several times in a show of force maybe he was p**sed we never asked him about his car? It was a nice car though :)

• 1 month later...

due to recent event im now sellin my MB6, thanks to some bellend that will have his car covered in nitro mors in the near future he has complained and complained and complained to the police about me driving to fast (just to clarify for you i told him i never went over 30 which i didnt to which he replied its still to fast?) and in the past two weeks ive been pulled by the police numerous times recently all asking me what speed i was doing down ____? road. then and id reply with the speed i was doing wich was within the limit then they say ohh okay then ill let you out of the car now, cant belive ive actually been made out to be a criminal over a loud exhaust?

:(

anyway heres the add if anyone wants a nose 

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/civic-18-vti/1025710838

That would have been awesome I do plan on doing a few speed trap runs past his house just before I sell it, can't believe it's come to this I used to drive faster everywhere in my MA8 even past his house but that didn't have a stupid loud exhaust on it so he never had a problem with me then

• 4 weeks later...

weel it was my birthday last week so i treated my self to this down rom 250 to 99 bargain :D

null_zps398dfb29.jpg

and i was about to use them for the first time to go fit this

null_zps0f1ca059.jpg

as the button fell out of my cobra key fob and cobra told me all i could do was get a new alarm :/ then i went to get to it and find out how to remove my old alarm and boom dropped my keys in a brew dunno if i can even turn my alarm off yet :/

null_zps67727965.jpg

so just gotta wait for that to dry out :(

ive wired toe bars on to tranny tippers, and ive wired reverse cameras into luton vans without much hassle before took some time but got there in the end.

my current dilema is a lack of scotch locks so im guuna leave it and nip to the motor factors later im in no rush for the alarm and im kinda scared of removing the old alarm :S dont wanna permanently immobilise my car or worse get it in and it just not be compatible lol