MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

i think the IT CAN AND WILL BE DONE attitude that dave has obviously taken with this build is awsome..... from a humble mb2 to evo eater wow just cant wait for the next update.... and the best bit is its not finished yet...!!!! :shock:

[smitten.gif]

keep the pics/updates coming dave

i think the IT CAN AND WILL BE DONE attitude that dave has obviously taken with this build is awsome..... from a humble mb2 to evo eater wow just cant wait for the next update.... and the best bit is its not finished yet...!!!! :shock:

[smitten.gif]

keep the pics/updates coming dave

I love how it still looks pretty humble too! Sleeper for the win! 8-)

Yer still a few little ;);) to come :lol:

On the injector side does not matter on what it makes the whole mission was to break 300bhp in a N/A :lol: well not totally true just want to make one of the mentalist MB2 was not over bothered on the top power :lol:

Look at my sig at bottom :lol::lol::lol:

So back to the injectors even if it makes 308bhp that's fine it's all about getting run smooth

were the 550's maxing out dave...????

Well yes and no they where hold stable and then the fuelling went crazy :lol: we think they not flowing right and jetting odd :roll: but that Said RC injectors don't have the best spray pattern anyway .where as the IDs get better the more pressure you but in [smitten.gif] mmmm it's like Honda jaz mist washer jets v some cheap e-bay spray washer jets :lol::lol::lol: