MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

:D So my TRINITY D was all but destroyed :cry: after lots of love and care by me ,she was then killed by hpyer sports and racing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (no longer around thank god , they went tits up and the boss did a runner and left all the cars ,inc my TRINITY D to be ripped a part to the shell for drug money and god knows what ) oil coverd her inside and outside the seat had a ton of car parts and oil on them and on her 1000s of pounds nicked or wrecked. She looked like she was just about to be crushed :cry: :cry: and realy for the money I lost £5000 or more with damage or nicked parts I had got eg £1000 of defi gauges and fittings ripped out and nicked :twisted: the list would be to long :cry: :cry: it was time to let her go :cry: she did not even have her old 1.4 heart anymore

The day came to crush or not to crush her :cry: :cry: NO I just could not bring my self to do it to her then those xxxxxx would have won :twisted: so I managed to dragged her 10 miles home with some help lucky we did not see the police :lol: we would of been screwed. She sat in the garden while I spent months to clean her in side and out as best I could it was a bit heart breaking to see her such a state . It was then while I was cleaning the outside of her on a nice sunny day that a plan start to come to me I said if she was going to come back she had to come back as one of the best mental MB2s ever WACK11111 and I think guys that is what I have managed to do [smitten.gif] yes my TRINITY (now known as TRINITY D The D in memory of crazydawn ) Is soon to be here although she is not finished fully yet that will take a few more months . I will prob not be able to keep her under wraps so you guys on CIVIC 5 will be some of the first to see and get the full spec and low down on her :D :D :

O she is not trying for car of the month with the X factor style sob story :lol: :lol: : :lol: ;)So guys here she comes in bits so you do not see her all at once coz there is still a fair bit to do on her

[smitten.gif] now I will leave it upto you guys to decide on how good an MB2 ex 1.4 she is now I am not comparing her to the big MB6 that would not be fair ;)

Edited by DAVEMB2

Just a pity we didn't take pics of the state when we brought her out of Hyper Sports, but lets put it this way seen better states of cars sat rotting in scrap yards. If i could of got my hands on the scum that had done this they wouldn't be walking this earth today. I'd of done time!

To actually see a grown man so gutted after he's pride & joy had been ripped to pieces was aweful, but were now over that and on the homeward stretch of having one truly fantastic car & i take my hat off to Davemb2 for persevering & managing to keep it under wraps from you guys

Ok guys I am going to look for some pics if I have any of her when she was wrecked :cry: thing is when she was in such a state civic 5 was not around then ,back in 2007 :lol: and she was going to be crushed so did not bother to take any and I did not have any project threads going or the like :cry: . And I was going to give up spending anymore cash on modding stuff ect. That was it if people good do this to someone's pride and joy what was the point :cry::cry::cry::cry: it was only when I sarted to form a plan and had spent months cleaning her that I think I started taking some pics [smitten.gif]

I originally bought her when she was 3 years old from Honda with 30,000 on the clock and by the time she had gone in to be killed she had done just over 100,000 and never missed a beat the little 1.4 [smitten.gif][smitten.gif] so here is a pic of her in Wales almost standard just back box and air filter [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

E6C9C852-AED2-48A8-BB17-36526B8D9698-109-0000001A97A6714F.jpg

AND NOW THE BUILD STARTS [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Ok guys I have been hunting for any pics of how bad she was but mm no like I said I had all but given up on modding and she was prob going to get crushed well at least scap metal value :cry:

But I have found a few pics and these was taken after a hell of a lot of work ( month or two) cleaning and put back bits I had or found and cleaning the mess they had made ,left me with

So here is the first the boot was full of crap like this and I mean full shelf would not shut ( well that had been nicked anyway :lol::twisted: )the crap went over back seat and was filling up rest of car that and 2 supra engine sumps full of old oil bits of a skyline engine not worth keeping ( they was smashed coverd in oil .well oil was every where ) .so just a pic after I had skiped tons :twisted::evil::evil:

90F8F6AB-7CCF-44CE-A0F4-428EE3FEB295-129-00000018E657AE81.jpg

Pic of engine bay well where it should be :lol::lol: and this has been clean up compared to what it was . The shxx that was left in was better taken out so here it was

5A1A0D58-0435-4BA9-BA56-C32798DDE471-129-00000018F2BA65B4.jpg

And here a pic of some of there good wiring :evil::evil: trust me this was the best bit of it and that's no joke

732F7C50-5A4C-4799-A627-CDE8B1490D90-129-000000190E13A33F.jpg

Not even sure where the fuse box and ecu was it was just a mass of wires and most of them did not even belong to the car :evil::twisted::lol:

Now this is the day when I had cleaned waxed you name it I did it to get the oil and all othe paint damage as best I could . When I stood back she looked [smitten.gif] ( not close up so she looks better than in the flesh)

I said to my self ( coz there was no one whith me at the time :lol::lol: ) I can not scrap her [smitten.gif]

I start to form the plan on TRINITY D mb2 she was going to be reborn oooooooo yes she was [smitten.gif]

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

9AD974BD-1BF3-4643-AD61-EAF199D13F7F-129-0000001902799881.jpg

And looked at her [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

12C4423B-AD55-44D0-9935-ED8773538CD2-129-00000018FA6D78D3.jpg