MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

750cc :shock: thats the same rc's il be using.... i take it there is not enough fuel in the higher rpm's... what pump are you using... ive got the walbro intank and a bosch 044 external and a neat little swirl pot

Rob your your be using 750cc what you doing again :lol: and two fuel pumps

Am using Walbro in tank and the 550cc RC. And she pulls all the way just keeps making power 8000rpm but she start going a bit crazy on air fuel and TDI NORTH have had prob with RCs in the past

Also they have not got the best spray patern so going to some good [smitten.gif] IDs coz they love to have pressure put in them the more the better mist effect you get which is very nice for atomisation [smitten.gif]

She has not been built to be a race engine so the area she will struggle is the head. she can physicaly pull in much more air than the values can take. she would need much big oversize value train but that's for future and cost too :lol::lol:

Yer I have already gone Crower oversize [smitten.gif] but it's just this is the point of the restriction if any :lol::lol: so that's mental :lol: she I hope some time this week we will have it sorted and as long as she pulls 308bhp N/A all day that's fine by me :lol:[smitten.gif] it's got to be useable on road :lol: in wet

LOL does nobody read before posting on something :?::?: so many peeps asking questions that you already answered in previous posts

What sort of time scale you think before we can get an an actual driving video (please say months not years) :lol::lol::lol:

All that purple [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif] always been one of my fav colours and in engine bays the bast by far and matching all the other suspention and brake parts was

an epic move im in ore [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks no you ok not years ;):lol:;):lol::lol::lol:

Just a few months of work I think inside and out few bits under bonnet :lol: to do and weeeeeeeeee the little mb2 will be moving once again after all this time

O I will have to show her what a road is :lol::lol::lol::lol: