MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Well full reworked over sized value train and ITBs they can make 400bhp [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Turbo's who needs them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only downside is the cost but that is pretty epic! [smitten.gif][smash.gif]WACK11111

Well full reworked over sized value train and ITBs they can make 400bhp [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Turbo's who needs them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only downside is the cost but that is pretty epic! [smitten.gif][smash.gif]WACK11111

Yer cost is :shock::shock: and it's not the way to go if you want loads of power on a buget :lol:

Then time and money that has to go in is mental I am not loaded before you say anything :lol::lol: this has been a work of love for this little M [smitten.gif] she has not seen the road for 7 years :shock::lol: and I have saved and saved over the years :lol: yes she is mental and some may say errrrrrrrrrr why did you not just a -------- or what every . But one it would not of been my MB2 and that's not the point of modding :D coz you would just always save and buy something bigger better . That's ok but I want to be a bit mental and diff :lol::lol::lol:

And you to rob just got to be mental :mrgreen::mrgreen:

So what the hell build the mentalist N/A MB2 ,well one of them anyway can allways be better .TRINITY D will never be fully finished :lol::lol::lol:8-) always can improve her :lol: hell what about some ITBS to start with :lol::lol:8-):lol:

Not now that maybe in the future and I just do not have the funds anymore :lol::lol::cry::lol:

Just watch this space coz there still more to be shown yet ;)

I know what you mean, but she's obviously been a labour of love or you wouldn't have done it! :D

It's all well and good folk saying exactly that (Oh for the same amount you could have had a 600bhp Skyline GTR) or whatever but it's what the car is worth to you! I can appreciate that! We all spend money on....let's face it, aging cars that probably aren't cost effective but it's what we love and I'm sure the cars would thank us if they could for the TLC we show them! 8-)

Ok guys [smitten.gif]:D big day to day TRINITY D has now had new ID injectors fitted and lots of mapping :D[smitten.gif]

She now is nice and stable running at 310 BHP AND OVER 200+ ft/lb torque all N/A Power all the way up to 8200rpm before any sort of drop off and only coz of the head ect :shock::shock::lol:[smitten.gif]:D:D:D:D

So she turned her wheels for the first time on a sneaky road test [smitten.gif] just for you guys :D

Video

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... 78A3CA.mp4

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... 1BE1A7.mp4

I been waiting for this for twenty mins or so since i saw you mention you got her moving in another thread

Just about to click link so excited so im off to do it NOW

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

I have just disgraced myself and need to go and get changed :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow she sounds and goes Awsome mate that must have been such a thrill the first drive Exciting stuff

[smitten.gif] it was only done on iPod and she was not taken to the max.it was just to see how she was in the gears and pick up

:shock:[smitten.gif] the power just goes and goes real smooth all the way to 8200rpm before any sign of drop of and only coz of the head :lol::lol: