gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

trizact p3000 will sort it out bud ive got some in the garage but I cant seem to find the 150mm hook/loop head for my buff...... :roll:

how do you think it handles now in terms of point and go with the 3 point fitted...???

complain.gif1 .....and I can still see the little double coolant/vac pipe thing..... :lol::lol::lol:

looks ace bud and she sounds awsome ;);)

handles better now turn in floor it and shes off :D

ill get the pipe off if it'll keep you happy :lol:

a really good wash, clay bar, tar and adhesive remover and a really good polish should sort that out mate.

the brace makes loads of difference doesn't it :) its awesome.

looking good by the way :)

cheers mate :lol: i got most of it off but the bright patch in the pic has no lacquer :? so off to the painter she will go

Love the brace mate! 8-)8-)8-) as you all know i love me braces! [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

you love braces :lol: havin a laugh aint ya :lol::lol:

Awesome mods there mate! Door cards look so much better and that brace too! [smitten.gif]

:D cheers mate shes getting there slowly but surely to be fair shes prob about 150% better now than when i got her :!:

3 pointer eh?

Nice 8-)

yep just another addition thanks to kyekye09 im telling you every time i go through to his i see summit else i must have :lol::lol:
X2 :D:D:D:D:D looking good keep it up ,o and with pics :lol:

cheers dave got a long way and a lot of money to go before she's even half as good as any of your two beauties especially trinityd drool.gif1drool.gif1

Brace is a bit tasty. Shame about the mudflap issue. Strange how that's occured

the only way i can see how that would happen is if some dozy t****r put down the paint then thought ill put the mud guard back on then lacquered but why :?:?

i haven't got a clue about ecus and stuff like that so does anyone know if this could be used in my mc with the correct chip installed :?::?:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-civic-p06-chipped-ecu-/321133121715?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac50690b3

cheers in advance guys :D

Yes that would work. Although they do not have iab circuit.

Altho I'm pretty sure it can be modified as its basically a p28 in disguise

you are a legend jake cheers mate :D

im sure i can find someone local to do the necessary mods