Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

Under carpet along n/s is best route for cables... Wen wiring to head unit just make sure you got room for the cables behind unit before trying to force in... Bloody awkward trying to feed cables into a gap from drivers footwell, one hand behind dash the other trying to push unit in!! Lool

Haha cheers guys, having a crack at it tonight after work so will update with pictures ect later on!

Also, just received an email saying my coilovers have been dispatched. Should be here by the end of the week/start of next!

Very nice stuff you got there mate...but I thought you were getting the Red gear knob..changed your mind at the end ??

Cheers mate! I was getting the red one but they didn't have any in stock in the Honda fitment, so I just went for black because I was ordering all the stuff at the same time, didn't see the point in ordering all the stuff, then Rosing the gear knob later on!

Subs are fitted, was pretty easy, a lot easier than I thought it would be! Haven't got any pics just yet because by the time I had managed to stop the car and drag myself away from it, it was about 9:30pm, and pitch black!

Cheers mate! I was getting the red one but they didn't have any in stock in the Honda fitment, so I just went for black because I was ordering all the stuff at the same time, didn't see the point in ordering all the stuff, then Rosing the gear knob later on

Even black should look really nice. The coilovers look nice mate. She would look fit once lowered :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Slight update. Coilovers have been refunded because there was a mixup with their stock system, and they were out of stock. I might re order them when they have them in stock. Still unsure though because me and the misses have just got a new house, we move in next month hopefully so all money will be going to furnishing the house. Slightly better news though, pic of the subs installed haha

2hewuhx.jpg