Whats a VTiS worth these days?

Ralston

Thanks lads. I had a figure around £1,650 in my head for advertising and see where I go from there. 

My last one was sold for £1000 on facebook after replying to a wanted ad for a VTiS and the lad ripped my arm off at that price.

I did want more but I had already purchased another VTiS. 

The engine/box etc was in superb condition having had thousands spent on the mechanicals.

The body had no real rust but the paintwork was dull and needed a good machine polish. Mileage was only around 90K if I remember rightly.

I'd have ripped your arm off too!! lol

We had a conversation on this forum a while ago regarding modifications and car prices. I agreed that you can't expect someone to pay lots more because you have coilovers, exhaust, remap etc, BUT a car with expensive mods should be not be sold for just the 'car price' IMO.

I know it's not what Ralston was asking, but come time to sell mine...I shall price according to what I think it's worth and someone out there may or may not agree. Someone may really want a VTi-S and pay what the asking price is....I knew that I had really wanted one and was prepared to pay to get it. I was lucky that it was sold on ebay in January and no one had money then. I was first bid and won! Fortunate, but was willing to pay more.

Advertise the car to what YOU think its worth after getting a rough guide from others. If really good condition, then you decide.

I don't think with a civic mb, anyone wants a stock one or is willing to pay more for a standard example hence they all sell for similar money both modded and stock.

Right about now, the prices are floating around £1500 mark and being sold very quickly..

I would not sell mine for anywhere near that though!