Can't start the car

EmZvr

I drove from my home town to Sofia which is aproximately 120km without any problems at all. I left the car at the parking. This morning I tried to start the car but it is a no go. I uploaded a video. I haven't got any starting issues since I got the car. Where do you think is the problem ? Accumulator, starter ?

mZtb-otOl7o

sounds like low battery power although sound aint great on the vid i'd check that first if thats ok check the terminals and earth straps could also be the starter motor burnt out but i doubt it

if its dead to the world like mine was one day (looking at vid looks like what mine was doing) then it be a battery gone low does it bump ok try getting some jump leads on it etc //// if still not starting after all that then proberly be dizzy issue!

Wow thanks for the fast responses. Will have to buy jump leads and try with that because I don't have them :oops:.. or battery charger maybe. It's strange because the battery has not given any indication at all that it's ready to die.

Wow thanks for the fast responses. Will have to buy jump leads and try with that because I don't have them :oops:.. or battery charger maybe. It's strange because the battery has not given any indication at all that it's ready to die.

does it BUMP start if it does then its battery!!! ;)

Yer like everyone has said battery they can be on the wy out and then over night just hold no charge so dead as a do do next day . And if the temp was low over night then more so

Cheers guys. Don't need the car for now. When I go back home, probably at the end of the week I will report back but probably it's the battery. It got me worried because it's the first time I experienced this dead battery issue :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just to confirm - it was the battery. Thank you guys again for the help :) When they tested it, it was completely dead. And a quick fix was made, Bosch S4 for 39 pounds, now that's a discount 8-)

IMAG0175_zps5c9d40d0.jpg