Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update 

So after many years my supersprint centre section has start to make new exit whole out the sides. Because this pipe puts such a big smile on my face especially in vtec did not hesitate to take it down the rod to the local power flow where they are now working there magic and hopefully adding a couple tweeks I was looking for.

last time i saw my car it looked like this::

0B43FB8F-7ACD-4DCB-9D49-159AE09BED28_zps

But beacuse its me i will leave you with a lovely photo of the car as when i get her back the winter wheels need to go on. 

IMG_1449_zpscfh2gpbg.jpg

IMG_1447_zpsquwrqgvf.jpg

strange seeing my new winter wheels tho, these are going to bring back memory's 

• 6 months later...

im not dead just been busy getting the car ready for my eurotrip this year taking the car through France, Brussels, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, then along the French cost and back to England in a few months so been busy planning that. 

big update will come in time 

heres a pic on my baby's together 

13173794_10156861322435585_3200813098919

• Like 7

Excellent! We did a similar route a few years ago... Followed the rhine from holland, through Germany to Switzerland (briefly via France), then went on to Italy, Along the coast to cannes, then back up through France.  Was excellent. Hope you enjoy it pal. 

• Like 1