The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

Mate do it, I love stageas. Ill take some pics at japshow for ya.

I've seen rsfours for like 2k. Maybe need a little tidying up but the engine and boxes are indestructible

Yeah I've seen a few around various sites cheap and that! I reckon I'll try and do it properly! 8-) 

Yep! Speaking of car fund, I've been in touch with a couple guys at Torque GT based down in Devon about Stagea's, I could get a Series 2 RS Four with a manual box for around £5000 or a 260RS for around £8000, I was really surprised how cheap it is considering the beast that lies beneath! 

The sensible side of me is saying to go with the RS Four, the rest of me is saying 4uck it and go all out, you only live once! Which is true! :lol:

I also think that this type of car (I.e, supercar territory) will probably be the peak of ownership for me unless I win the lottery.....which I don't often play! :lol:

Go for it, you'd better start saving though, only £7885 to go. ;)

Haha would end up being on hell of a road trip eh!?

Yeah Jake, I've done cheap (but not cheerful!), plus I have to out-do my brother being as he had the 330bhp Pulsar, this would be a good way to go one better! :lol:

Stick with the devil you know! :lol:

Seen a almost standard Stagea RS Four S manual on the auction site this morning, asked Torque GT to keep an eye on it as a base to see what that might cost me! It's a grade 3.5 so minor scratches etc, looks nice though!