Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

Yes mate it's a 2.6 twin turbo straight six as seen in skyline GTR (R32, R33, R34) in standard tune 280bhp ish due to the agreement they used to have in Japan, but some tuners have managed to get over 1000bhp from this block.

I think a firm in America rolling roaded a "stock" R34 at nearly 400bhp :lol: 

The agreement doesn't seem to meant too much to them!

• 3 weeks later...

Rigjt then some little updates for you guys. The girlfriend decided to treat me on her birthday with a nice gift (not her in underwear sorry guys) IMG_20130916_180838.jpg

IMG_20130917_110630.jpg lovely genuine Nardi black with re stiching super happy with it.

Ive also been busy making things may not be to everyones liking but i love it.

IMG_20130924_215747.jpg

IMG_20130924_162051.jpg

IMG_20130924_215912.jpg Vip style table and cup holders just need to wrap it then its complete.

Now went to a civiclife meet and a friend took some sick shots which show off the colour coded door strips. Outside is preety much finished just need to add my vip puddle lights to tje bottom off the doors. Hope you like. IMG_12974327290687.jpg

1374036_10151926257205180_2065668584_n.j Not to sound big headed so happy with the way it sits and love its stance.

Not to sound big headed so happy with the way it sits and love its stance.

You're not sounding big headed, you're just... right. 8-)

Can't say i'm feeling the cup holders but you're definitely going your own way, props to that.

• Like 1

Haha ill see what i can source for you lmao. Thanks for the comments aswell bud. The cupholder idea i stole from the whole vip lexus scene just for a laugh bit turned out good and they work ;). Yip on her birthday buys me a Nardi roll on christmas lol

Steak and BJ day must be an epic day for you dude! :lol: