So I bought something yesterday.........

Dave

I saw you hassling the guy on the Facebook page :lol:

Glad you managed to get her back though! Now the Honda family is complete! :D

x2, don't blame you though, just a shame you had to sell her to realise what a great car she is.

What a driveway though. :D

lol Persistance pays dividends! Lol I did keep on at him, day in day out!! :lol:

You'll need to update your sig again dude! 8-)

I could try and hassle the guy who bought Becca off me, but bad memories surround her so not quite the reunion I'd want! Plus the guy has disappeared off Facebook :lol:

good bit of news bud... like I was saying I hope that I can keep tubs for good.

yeah mate, you defo need to keep tubs! Dawn loved your deck, so theres another reason to keep it! plus its mint! 8-)

The boss man is back! :D

MC and an MB, now you look like the starter of the owners club :lol:

lol yup, and my drives back to looking how it should too!

lol, good point, i'll get that updated!!! your becca was a stunning one mate, id have bought her! 8-)

She was until the ex vandalised her! The problem I then had was it was going to cost around £700 to put right, then my OCD would go mental at half the car being painted. I'd have the whole thing done and then be paranoid as hell about people going anywhere near it! :lol:

Shame really as she was pretty decent inside and out! Just can't have nice things these days without having to keep an eye on it 24/7! [smash.gif]

lol Ta mate. I actually have a sore finger due to Ruby yesterday. Fitting the new stereo, she spat the cigar lighter right out onto the centre console! I must have accidentaly pushed it in when fitting the radio. Didnt realise it was hot, so picked it up and my finger went right in the hot bit!!! Was bloody painful, and even running it under the tap I could smell the smell of burnt flesh! :shock: Not too bad today, and now got no finger print! lol :lol:

lol Ta mate. I actually have a sore finger due to Ruby yesterday. Fitting the new stereo, she spat the cigar lighter right out onto the centre console! I must have accidentaly pushed it in when fitting the radio. Didnt realise it was hot, so picked it up and my finger went right in the hot bit!!! Was bloody painful, and even running it under the tap I could smell the smell of burnt flesh! :shock: Not too bad today, and now got no finger print! lol :lol:

You won't do that one again in a hurry will ya! :lol:

No Alan Sugar antics today then? [smash.gif]:lol:

lmao........I think thats funny as hell when he points that crooked wee finger and goes "youre fired!" . You'd think he would straighten it when trying to be authorotive! lmao :lol: