Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Thing is the engine dress up stuff doesn't actually cost a lot, unless you want to buy fancy dress up items like Mugen caps etc, it's just bloody time consuming!!!

True mate. If you were to spray ask of the rusty looking brackets in there that alone would make a big difference. I haven't spent that much on it. Most expensive item is the manifold and then the strut brace. The rest of the stuff has cost me around £25 :-)

• Like 1

True. But it's a honda, I only go under there to check the flids :wink:

We don't use words like that anymore chap and you really shouldn't keep them under your bonnet, that's just not nice. :lol:

Tin of gloss black paint goes a long way, I've done my wiper arms and some under bonnet brackets and there's loads left, I need to find something else to paint.

• Like 5

We don't use words like that anymore chap and you really shouldn't keep them under your bonnet, that's just not nice. :lol:

Tin of gloss black paint goes a long way, I've done my wiper arms and some under bonnet brackets and there's loads left, I need to find something else to paint.

True Nick..have another look I am sure you will find something else to spray in the bay..I specially hate the 10mm bolts..look ugly when they are rust color :)

True Nick..have another look I am sure you will find something else to spray in the bay..I specially hate the 10mm bolts..look ugly when they are rust color :)

I'm sure I will, the bolts will be getting replaced once I've paid back my MOT expenses. :(

You have more blue and looking nice the only things on mine you have not got yet are blue plug leads and I have a blue strut brace o and mine is dirty so needs a good clean :lol:

Blue leads are definitely on the list :) just trying to find out the cheapest option available. I found one on ebay for D-Engine for £39.99. Just have it washed and it will be like new again :)