Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I got exactly same as yours..fly eye on mine also. I haven't looked straight at it yet..will check it soon..I messaged that guy on eBay but he said all his bulbs are same...what's your opinion of the calipers and my new sig :wink:

Black for the calipers def: the man who did my wheels chucked some normal black paint on them for me and the drums as well looks much tidier..

And the new sig is pretty awsome mate (do not start hastling me about mine it will be done) i like the blue effect looks very good indeed...

• Like 1

Black for the calipers def: the man who did my wheels chucked some normal black paint on them for me and the drums as well looks much tidier..

And the new sig is pretty awsome mate (do not start hastling me about mine it will be done) i like the blue effect looks very good indeed...

I am gonna do my drums black but wanted to have something different from usual for calipers hence the blue color :-)...thanks for liking the Sig I have already mentioned on your new thread about your new sig lol

• Like 1

Calipers look really good mate... Hoping to do mine once ive stopped the brakes from squealing lool!

Thanks mate are you also going for blue or doing them red..hope your brakes get sorted soon mate..must be really annoying

Lol yeah really annoying!!

And going blue when i do them mate... Keeping to the silver black n blue theme :)

Awesome mate I am glad someone got similar theme to mine...loads of ideas to exchange ;-)